There's so much to think about when planning any event: Date - are there any clashes with similar events? Will people be in the town on that day? Times - what are the best times to hold such an event? Audience - who? Food and drinks - dietary options, alcohol...
- What is a Virtual Assistant and does your business need one?
- How to ensure your business keeps going when the unexpected happens
- Don’t turn your CTA into a CBA
- Why your business and brain need to move from a paper to an online calendar
- Three ways you can build your mailing list using your free Facebook group