Spend time doing what you enjoy and have your lifestyle manager do the rest
What is a Lifestyle Manager?
A Lifestyle Manager is a term used to describe support that helps individuals to organise aspects of their lives that they don’t have the time or the inclination to do themselves.
Why would I need it?
If you consider all of the tasks we do just to get through a week and total them up, this is extra time you could spend growing your business, relaxing, spending time with family, in fact doing any number of things you really enjoy.
Why should I outsource these tasks?
Put simply, to give you back time.
I come with years of experience in the private and public sector, so can usually complete the tasks in less time than it would take someone who’s desire to do something else is greater. I also love what I do.
What sort of tasks does lifestyle management cover?
- Sourcing alternative, often cheaper, utility suppliers
- Assisting with all aspects of moving home / relocating
- Arranging trades people, inc gardeners and cleaners
- Researching and finding local school, tutors, after school clubs.
- Waiting in for deliveries (local only)
- Organising cards, presents and flowers
- Arranging appointments
- Online grocery shopping
Leisure and travel:
- Sourcing and booking weekends away
- Planning family events
- Booking restaurants; internationally
- Booking theatre, concert or sporting event tickets
- Researching gyms, golf clubs, spas
- Booking taxis, shuttles, chauffeurs
I offer a half hour complimentary consultation to discuss your requirements. Do get in touch, it will be great to hear from you.