MailChimp Support / Newsletter Writing
You’ve got a MailChimp account and then… well that’s it.
You’ve got a lead magnet and then… same again?
You know you need to nurture your audience and continue to grow it, I don’t need to tell you that.
But as well as all of that you’ve got to run a business too. Phew! It might be time to outsource, what do you think?
I regularly get an open rate of between 45%-91% using MailChimp – a good open rate is 20.47% in the business and finance sector – and by getting to know your business we can achieve the same.
We need to talk to engage them regularly, remind them that you exist, what you do and how they can work with you – all while keeping the content interesting. Keeping people engaged isn’t easy, you don’t want to be sending out newsletters that never get opened, what’s the point in that?
Here’s how I can help:
MailChimp Power HourLet me show you how it works
- Understanding the MailChimp jargon
- How to set your first campaign
- How to create templates
- How to upload images and files
- How to create sign up forms
- How to manage lists (inc Groups and Tags)
Newsletter CreationWriting and Sending
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or automated campaigns
- Creating engaging subject lines to encourage open rates
- Writing the content, or recommending changes to your own
- Making recommendations for a complete overhaul to entice a new, relevant audience
Nurture SequenceSchmooze your audience
- Creating one landing page (using MailChimp or WordPress)
- Creating a sign up form for use on your website and social media
- Creating an automated nurture sequence of up to three emails, using one of your lead magnets
MailChimp Set UpLet's get this show on the road
- Account set up
- Sign up form for use on social media and your website
- 30 minute handover call / run through MailChimp
I recently had a Power Hour with Catherine to refresh my knowledge on MailChimp, and for Catherine to check on my efforts and suggest ways I could improve. Catherine was professional, helpful and had some great insight into different methods I could try to grow my list.
Brand Headshot and Event Photographer
That MailChimp Power Hour was so powerful and much needed. It really opened my eyes to all the possibilities of everything I can do.