Online Course Creation and Strategy
You’re ready to start making some passive income by sharing your knowledge in an online course … how exciting!
But where do you start?
I’ve successfully launched two online courses and one award winning bestselling book.
For me, it’s not about making millions, but I’ve recouped my expenses and then some in every instance with successful marketing campaigns before, during and after launch.
For me, it’s about sharing my knowledge with a wider audience, wider than what I could do on a 1:1 basis, and I am sure that’s the same for you?
So if you’re planning on sharing your knowledge in an online course I can help you with some aspects – sorry, you’ve still got to write it!
Power Hour1:1 via Zoom
- Where to start
- What platforms to use
- How to engage an audience
- How to let people know about your course
- How to launch
StrategyFrom idea to launch and beyond
- Together we’ll create a plan of attack to get your course from idea to launch and a little bit beyond.
- Before launch plan
- Social media and marketing plan
- Newsletter plan
- Launch plan
Landing PageBuild your audience
- Create one landing page (using MailChimp or WordPress)
- Create a sign up form for use on your website and social media
Course CreationFrom Word to PDF
- Send me your course in Word format and my designer will convert it into PDF with your branding and colours for your students / delegates to download and work through at their leisure.