Social Media Management
Have you ever looked at a company’s online profile and noticed they’ve not posted for a few months? What’s your immediate thought? Out of business, tardy?
Social presence is often one of the first places prospective clients will look, after your website, so it’s important you’re consistent.
I work with a variety of small businesses, community organisations and a high profile city council to deliver their social media strategy; by creating content, engaging with your audience, sharing your work, your passions and expertise in your tone of voice. I’ll step in to create and maintain a consistent online presence. I’ll add value, because I spend time reading about trends, what works and more importantly what doesn’t work, so you can focus on what you’re awesome at.
If you’d like an example of the pages I manage please get in touch.
Or, if you’re ready to go then we can start next week!
‘I always enjoyed reading your posts and am envious of how engaging an audience you command!’
Social Media ManagementUp to 3 packages: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Utilising your own resources and researching content that’s relevant to your target audience, including current affairs. Posts will be engaging and will aim to provoke a conversation, as well as sales posts and personal posts about you – it’s what works. Some posts will be shared across the various platforms and duplicated over time if received well.
- Posts will be scheduled in advance at the times and days your audience is around – we can decide together where and when your audience will want to hear from you and on what platforms.
- Ensuring your branding and information are consistent across all platforms, so you’re instantly recognisable to your audience.
- From time to time the various social media platforms add additional options, layouts, etc. I’ll keep you up-to-date with those and implement with your approval.
- Three month contract (one month termination notice required after initial three months)
Community EngagementFacebook or LinkedIn Groups
- Understanding your members’ pain points and posting relevant posts to get them engaged.
- Managing the approval of new members and asking relevant questions to understand how you can adapt your lead magnets and future sales.
- Responding on your behalf to questions.
- Managing the posts and removing anyone who can’t seem to abide by your group rules.